Wednesday 16 April 2014

Clothes, clothes everywhere and not a thread to wear

I think it is safe to say that, right now, clothes are my worst enemy. Its the one major trigger that is really getting to me.
Even at my illest, i wore clothes that were ridiculously too big. Seriously, some of my tops and cardigans are a size 20-22.
The problem i am having all centres around the way that my clothes fit. I have a few things in smaller sizes that i used to wear to be baggy and they now are tight as fuck. My stomach constantly looks bloated which i know is all part of recovery and about weight distribution and blah blah blah but this does not detract from the fact that i would happily burn them all.
However, i have decided to list them all on ebay and pray that some poor sod buys them and i get a bit of money in the long run. im going to need it if i have to buy a whole new wardrobe.

ive taken my tablets and cant be arsed to type anymore so this was more a little ramble...
next post will be more coherant, i promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment