Sunday 4 December 2011

My get up and go has got up and gone.

I need to get my mojo back this week because ive been a right failure at life in the past seven days. I went to day care once, instead of two days* this week and thats annoyed me.

*there are normally 3 days of day care per week but there was the public sector strike-y thingy-ma-bobs.

This week, i really need my mojo back. It seems to have been on a bit of a hiatus and i can't accept this because to slip and fall at such an early stage is shameful. I can't accept a fall if i never tried hard enough. I know that failing can be acceptable but, like i say, i need to have climbed far enough to justify a bit of a thump. Theres no point in climbing the first step and then stumbling - thats half-arsed and way too un-dramatic for my liking.

Tonight was nice. I was flobbing all day until this evening when my friend wanted to pop round to mine last minute. She stayed until so late and i am now sat here being all nom-alicious and uncomfortable in my own body. Its really rather glamorous this eating disorder lark, dontcha know.

It's been ages since i posted a blog on here but i fancied like having a little check-in, even if i wont ever be back again. :'')

x

No comments:

Post a Comment